Buyer’s Agent Creed
As your Buyer’s agents, We will promote and protect your interests until the day of the settlement.
We will serve as mentors and confidants through one of the largest transactions you will ever have.
- Explain the entire home buying process to you.
- Introduce you to lenders to help determine the best mortgage program for you.
- Show you properties that meet your criteria and lifestyle.
- Be apprised of new listings meeting your criteria.
- Seek out and disclose all material facts pertaining to the listings you are considering.
- Tell you everything We personally know about a property to help you get the best deal. (Remember, WE WORK FOR YOU!)
- Seek out and disclose potential environmental concerns (such as lead based paint and radon).
- Contact the Department of Transportation to verify the status of the street of any listing you are considering.
- Put you in touch with the Homeowners Association so you can decide if the restrictive covenants are conducive to your lifestyle.
- Provide you with a Seller Disclosure for any listings you are considering.
- Provide information about the area, schools, economic base and recreational amenities where you are looking.
- Provide you with a market analysis about the specific area or neighborhood you are interested in.
- Verify the value of any property you are considering with a thorough market analysis.
- Negotiate on your behalf to achieve the best price and conditions for you.
- Be your confidants, giving you 100% of our loyalty.
- Write up all offers and counteroffers on your behalf.
- Help you find experts to provide professional services associated with the buying process (home inspectors, surveyors, attorneys, etc.)
- Coordinate your closing with the sellers.
- Thoroughly explain and confirm the accuracy of the closing statement/settlement statement prior to closing.
- Attend the closing with you, making sure that you are treated fairly and have received all that
you are paying for.
The good news is that we can offer these services to you and in most cases our compensation is paid by the seller/listing company at closing.
We look forward to discussing this in more detail with you.